Kentucky Fried Chicken / denial of service
The KFC in Lihue (only one on the island) advertises that they accept Visa credit cards. When I presented my card, I was asked for ID. I told her I had no ID on me and she said they could not accept my credit card without ID. The manager was brought out. I asked her if she was aware that the contract with the Visa corporation prohibits them from denying service if no ID is presented. She didn't know and didn't seem to care. The Rules for Visa Merchants specifically says, "Althought Visa rules do not preclude merchants from asking for cardholder ID, merchants cannot make an ID a condition of acceptance. Therefore, merchants cannot refuse to complete a purchase transaction because a cardholder refuses to provide ID."
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - Incorrect order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Drive Thru Service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - your chicken ,your gravy , and your whole advertising campaigns
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Customer service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - No Need To Look Any Further - I HAVE FOUND THE WORST KFC LOCATION EVER!!!!