Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / sexual harassment, rude manager, and drugs being allowed in the property, and money allowed to be sent out to employees from the safe.

1 Pacific, MO, United States Review updated:

I'm an ex employee of the Pacific Missouri location at 1922 W. Osage. Sept. 17th, 2018 was my last day worked. I was always called to work on my days off. They got rid of John and hired Phala. She doesn't know how to be a supervisor. She has know knowledge of how to do any of the jobs if she needs to fill-in or help if we are swamped with customers. On Saturday before my last day of work Phala grabs my dick and says I'd like to give you a chance to stay and then we can have sex every night upon closing the restaurant for the night. I was taken back by this and said I don't think so. She then proceeded to cry and said she won't know what to do when I leave because your the only one that knows how to run this place. Know one listens to me and since we do drugs on the property they think I'm now there friend. And if it gets to overwhelming I'll just play sick and walk out. She did this Tuesday the day after my last day worked. She call me on my cell and said she played sick because only her and 2 other people were there to work, and she didn't know what or how to help. I've never done any off the jobs before. I'm thinking you've been with KFC for over 10+ years and you can't do anything. I'm like damn must be nice. Since if left she still texts me wanting to know if I'm coming back so she can sit, do drugs and text all of her shift. I'm like I can I become a supervisor at that location. You got rid of John who was doing his damnest with what he had to work with. Machines not working right or at all. He was the best supervisor you had. Other employees text me and say Phala has lost all control. Maybe she's having a relapse of some kind, she mental health issues that she might need to get straighten out. I just think it's in your best interest since she can't handle her current job duties. Thank you for your time.

Mj
Oct 13, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Oct, 2018

It's not John, the ex boss was Michael. She's really messed up. I guess that's why Jesse wants me to come back. She's told Jesse that I can't come back because we are going out. That's messed up considering I'm 1000 miles away. So how can we be anything. I think she's lossing reality, living in lala land. She's still doing drugs along with other employees. But I guess you don't seem to care or your not concerned. Hope something gets done before the customers or other employees get hurt. Thank you for your time and listening.