Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]length of service

On Thursday the 17th of May 2017 from 7pm onwards it took over 70 minutes to order and receive my order at the LA airport KFC in the Tom Bradley Terminal. It appeared that they were either cooking one order at a time form the 50 plus people that were foolish enough to to wait. At one point after waiting for 20 minutes in line to place my order they claimed to have only one cook in the back and that it would take 15 to 20 minutes to provide an order.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CAWhen we looked closely it was clear that they had 4 people in the back cooking and providing orders. My order was very simple but it appeared to make no difference. After finally getting my order I had very little time to get to my international flight. The comments made by those also making international connection was a poor reflection on American service. I wont make the mistake of ever going to KFC in Los Angeles again and have told my family and colleagues of this ridiculous wast of time. Had I been under greater time pressure to get to my flight I would have travelled without getting dinner that night.

Pe