Kentucky Fried Chicken / can't get my order right

United States, South Carolina, Columbia Review updated:
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Broad River Rd.
I went as I always do, to KFC to purchase my family a 10 peice bucket of chicken for our Saturday family night treat. First of all, when I ordered, the man kept suggesting I buy items I did not want.Finaaly I cut him off and specified I wanted 10 peices of chicken and some hot sauce. I pulled up to the window, thanked the man, paid for my order and went home.Upon my arrival I went to pass out the chicken when much to my dismay I discovered there were only 7 peices of chicken no hot sauce. Now I realize that accidents happen, but it seems to me one of the requirements of being an employee of this establishment might be the ability to count to at least 10. Also as I frequent this exact restaurant weekly, and order the exact same thing I am quite sure I am to recieve both white and dark meat. I recieved only legs and thighs. The fact that I live approximately 15 miles away is also extremely irritating so I figured I would make a phone call to ensure that KFC would correct their unfortunate mistake. When I called and explained my problem I was told to wait for the manager.I waited somewhat patiently on the phone for 12 minutes when someone hung up on me. I called back and was almost immediately was hung up on again.

N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
That's ridiculous. Call head office. You shouldn't be treated like that.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]