Kentucky Fried Chicken / terrible service!
My husband and I wanted to buy take aways from Kentucky Fried Chicken in Centurion (South Africa) yesterday, 2 February 2008. The employee touched our food with her hands, after cleaning some of the tables and touching customers money with her hands. Needless to say, we decided to leave. She was offended and very upset when we indicated this to her. The management of Kentucky Fried Chicken in South Africa need to apply effective selection and recruitment procedures and train their staff properly. This is not the first time I have made a complaint and am surprised that South Africans still support KFC. We are satisfied with substandard service and tolerate employees that get cross with customers when they perform poorly. In order to make South Africa a better place and in order to teach my fellow South Africans high standards, I will continue to make complaints, until we get it right.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken & no product recieved
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor service.. sanitary conditions
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - ignorance of staff
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - complaint food service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food service