Kenmore / upright freezer
I purchased a Kenmore Upright Freezer Model 253.[protected] from Sears on April 15, 2016. In October 2017, just over 18 months of use, the freezer stopped freezing. I just happened to open the door and found all my food defrosted and dripping everywhere. After replacing several parts, it was determined as the compressor. To my surprise, Sears said the compressor only had a one-year limited warranty. To replace the compressor would cost me more than $400 (four hundred dollars).
My desired resolution is a full refund of $669.58.
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top! 
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace