Kenmorekenmore series 100 washer & dryer

B

Worst washer & dryer I have ever owned. The washer doesn't get cloths clean, barely agitates and doesn't fill with enough water even on deep cycle. The dryer doesn't even get cloths dry after 60 minutes. I have been so disappointed with these products. I will replace as soon as I can after buying these however I can't say I would ever buy a kenmore product again after this experience. I would not recommend these for anyone else.

• Me
    mermaid94 Aug 23, 2017

Without a doubt the absolute worse washer ever!!! Not nearly enough water and does not get clothes clean!!!

Mary E. Curtis Jan 12, 2018

This pair of Kenmore Series 100 washer & dryer are the worst. I have owned this pair for a year & 5 months and have given them a try to no change in results. The dryer does not even have an audible timer. The washer is the worse I have ever owned. Not enough water to cover clothes, I have to set the spin & drain for additional time because they are too wet for the dryer. The door lock system takes forever & it is so dangerous because it is out of balance and shakes the whole machine, hoses etc. I know I should have called Sears earlier but just watch a program where a lady was hurt very bad by an exploding washer. Will not buy Kenmore again.

• Fo
    fosk Apr 03, 2018

Terrible washer i will try to sell it so i can get something that cleans clothes

• Mi
    Michelle Ruiz Apr 29, 2018

Same here.. worse washer ever!!!

• Sh
    Sharoncanady Jul 09, 2018

Worse washer I ever had doesn't wash well at all could get them cleaner in a bath tub mine stopped working 5 days after I bought it was replaced now warranty is out and it up and stopped working I do not recommend this washer I want by another one !!!

• Di
    Diana Curtiss Jan 26, 2019

This is the worst washer and dryer I have ever owned. It doesn't put enough water in it to even cover the clothes, and forget about washing sheets. I end up hauling water in a bucket to get enough water in the machine. That's just ridiculous! The dryer doesn't even have a delicate setting, just real hot and less hot. And no buzzer when it's done so clothes sit and get wrinkled. It seems Sears has contracted with all the apartments in Viera, Florida to buy these worthless machines. I am moving so I can buy my own, and it won't be a Kenmore.

• Wa
    Wanda Hensley Oct 02, 2020

I agree with all the other negative comments about this washer. If you can't even wash your bedding like blankets, quilts and comforters because there is not enough water to even cover the items what's the point. I advise anyone I know that has an older model washer to hold on to it as long as possible, because the new energy efficient models absolutely do not meet the needs of normal household laundry. If that is all that's available when I am able to replace mine I will try to find a used older machine or if not, I might try to find a scrub board and fill my bathtub for laundry.

• Wa
    Wanda Hensley Oct 02, 2020

I also fail to see where the energy savings are when you have to divide a normal (not large) load of laundry into 2 and sometimes even 3 separate loads to have enough water to cover them. You are saving neither water or electricity. So called brilliant idea needs more commonsense solution.