Kenmore

Posted: Jun 10, 2017 by

kenmore series 100 washer & dryer

Springer, Oklahoma, United States
Worst washer & dryer I have ever owned. The washer doesn't get cloths clean, barely agitates and doesn't fill with enough water even on deep cycle. The dryer doesn't even get cloths dry after 60 minutes. I have been so disappointed with these products. I will replace as soon as I can after buying these however I can't say I would ever buy a kenmore product again after this experience. I would not recommend these for anyone else.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Washing Machines

Comments

A  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Without a doubt the absolute worse washer ever!!! Not nearly enough water and does not get clothes clean!!!
N  12th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
This pair of Kenmore Series 100 washer & dryer are the worst. I have owned this pair for a year & 5 months and have given them a try to no change in results. The dryer does not even have an audible timer. The washer is the worse I have ever owned. Not enough water to cover clothes, I have to set the spin & drain for additional time because they are too wet for the dryer. The door lock system takes forever & it is so dangerous because it is out of balance and shakes the whole machine, hoses etc. I know I should have called Sears earlier but just watch a program where a lady was hurt very bad by an exploding washer. Will not buy Kenmore again.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree