Kay Jewelers / customer service blows

Kay Jewelers
They lost my ring. They did little to make me feel better. Customer service was poor. Employee lied to me about my ring and what he could do to make it better. You would be better off going to a small jeweler that can actually be kind and care about you at least a little bit. The corporate crap is annoying and took forever for them to just give me a replacement of the ring they lost.

A  18th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Kay Jewelers sells beautiful jewelry but their customer service stinks BIG TIME!! I paid $600 for the interest free for 1 year. The customer service representative (Cee-Cee) asked if I wanted to lower my monthly payments. Naturally I said "Yes", the following month I was informed that my account was no longer interest free and my payments went from 0% interest to a 22.90% interest rate. I was livid. I called customer service and they claimed that the account was changed because I requested financial hardship. I explained to them that when the representative brought the idea up she never mentioned the terms (meaning I would lose my interest free 12 month payment plan). They were very smug and didn't offer to help. I paid my bill in full and closed my account. 3 times I was told something by one representative and the following month what was told to me was never documented on my account... they basically raped my wallet and took $300 from me in 3 months before I smartened up and closed my account with them. This was by far the worst experience I have had with a credit card company. I would not recommend them to anyone. It was a horrible experience!!!
N  2nd of Jun, 2010 by
hello this message is for Kay Jewelers customer service

I was attempting to apply for a Kay Jewelers credit account, but only received an error message saying my password was incorrect.

Well, I beg to differ. I have used this same one for 7-8 years and have no intention of changing it now merely to give you the PRIVILEGE of helping me. So, I will go back to the one I usually shop at. This is Zales

thought you could use this honnest comment

ronald parker