Kay Jewelers / zero warranty, beware
Kay Jewelers has the worst warranty service that I have ever purchased, further more they have the STAFF that is equal to the warranty.
THey are unable to back what they sell when it comes to expensive items and they are confused as to where to ship the item when it needs repair. Now I never heard of a ring going out for an inspection for three weeks to only find out that it was sent to the wrong place. Then it takes anothet three weeks to go out to the right place only to find out that they will not honor there.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - customer service grand coastal mall myrtle beach sc
- Kay Jewelers - product service, a ring I ordered for my fiance
- Kay Jewelers - asst manager at altamonte springs fl store
- Kay Jewelers - open heart amathest necklace
- Kay Jewelers - policy