Art Karat International Ltd. Inc. Logo

Art Karat International Ltd. Inc.

Having problems with Art Karat International Ltd. Inc.?

Art Karat International Ltd. Inc. Customer Service Contacts

331 West 57th Street #199
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Art Karat International Ltd. Inc. Customer Service. Initial Art Karat International Ltd. Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Art Karat International Ltd. Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Art Karat International Ltd. Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Art Karat International Ltd. Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

S
Dec 02, 2020

Art Karat International Ltd. Inc. — My order has not been delivered

Its been 4 months since I have ordered from Artkarat.com, and this company didn't ship my product yet...

Art Karat International Ltd. Inc.Jewelry

I bought two sets of earrings from Art Karat at a hotel exhibition in Virginia on Sep, 11, 2016. On the invoice, the sales rep wrote down delivery by Nov. 10. I called them on Nov. 7 to check if items have been shipped. They told me tat the items have not been shipped yet but will be shipped soon. By Dec. 5 when I had still not received the items I call the customer service number and they told me someone would get back to me. When I did not receive a call I called back on Dec. 6 and received the same response. "I am a receptionist someone will call you back. This is a call center". I requested to speak with a supervisor or sales agent and she said no one is available. I got a call back on Dec. 7, to say that the items have now been shipped from India. I requested my order be cancelled as amount refunded because it has now been over 12 weeks. She said Art Karat has a no refund policy. They can cancel the order but not issue a refund.

Very unprofessional people with horrible customer service. In this day and age what kind of policy is this, "No refund under any circumstances" even if they have not met their terms of deliver in approximately 10-12 weeks.

Art KaratVery poor customer service. No sight of order placed 2 months ago

I was interested in several pieces of Jewelry at the Art Karat exhibition in Singapore in Oct 2016. I was asked to place an order as the items were not readily available and I was told that the pieces I ordered would be delivered to my address within 6 weeks . Of course, I was asked to pay in full in advance for the items, which I had done via credit card which was charged immediately. However it is 2 months now and there is no sight of the delivery and nobody is replying to my emails sent to [protected]@artkarat.com. Yet, when I wrote a dummy email enquiring about placing an order for custom pieces of jewellery, I immediately got a reply!!!... that is the wonderful customer service Art Karat is providing. Art karat will only reply if you are going to give them more business but no reply if you have already paid them...but they have not delivered the goods!!! Have I been cheated ??? It is supposed to be a reputed company, is it just a facade to cheat people? I have bought from Art Karat in the past, but the latest experience has been the worst and will certainly be the last one for me. I am still waiting for delivery of the delivery for my Invoice 14511

B

Art Karat — Violation of FCC Cooling-Off Rule

Art Karat executed a illegal sales contract as per FTC (Federal Trade Commission) Cooling-off Rule rule.The...