Karate America / Great Service!!!

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

Everyone just thinks about punching and kicking but I am very impressed with the lessons that they teach children such as courtesy, integrity, discipline, and confidence. No where else have I ever seen this done before!!!‎

Comments

26th of Sep, 2010

They are a MCDojo that cares more about the all mighty dollar than actually teaching kids...They shame the art and I am glad we went with a non-corporate dojo like Kenjin Ryu Martial Arts Center. They actually care about the kids and you will always find instructors teaching the class, instead of paying students teaching as Karate America does, Talk about making the buck off of free teaching for them, while making a profit off of the person teaching!

• Cu
      28th of Sep, 2010

Interestingly enough that has not been my experience at all. The instructors at my school care a great deal for me and the other students. They have certified instructors and some instructors going through internships to become certified instructors. Many times I have been in class and have had trouble getting down a technique and an instructor has always offered to help me after class, no matter how long it took. (all this without ever asking for a nickel) This has also been the case with many other students I've noticed.

Also I do notice that the instructors at my school have made this their chosen careers and have spent many years improving not only their martial arts techniques, but how they teach as well.

While I'm sure Kenjin Ryu is a great school as well I've never heard of them so I have nothing to say one way or the other.

• Kr
      28th of Jun, 2011

Just wait. You will find the JaxHomeSchoolMom knows exactly what she is talking about, lol.

• Ka
      30th of Jun, 2011

Thank you customer 31579 for your kind words and praise. This is of course the experience we want all of our students to have.