Kanes Furniture / Bad service and quality

1 Ocala, FL, United States Review updated:

Sealy PP Mattress has over 1" recess in body and approx.2" deep circle approx. 10" round in center. Three yrs. into 10 yr. warranty. Kanes sent rep, called back to let us know it is within specs and nothing they can/will do. They do NOT back up their products and will do everything they can to blame it on their supplier. Obviously long standing policy. Do NOT buy from Kanes if you expect quality or service after sale.

Va

Comments

• Mo
      21st of Aug, 2008

I also purchase a sealy mattress and a year into my 10 year warranty the mattress started sinking in the middle. I call the store and the store rep said they will send a teck over. two week later he arrived and check the mattress and said it was true, that the mattress might have came with a difault.he will give his report to the store and someone will contact. no one ever contact me so i called and was told that they cant help me because i might have cost the problem. how can i sink a mattress??my husband and i together weight about 300lbs and if we were fat and these mattress made to hold weight., for a $1, 500 bucks it should hold an elephant.