[Resolved] JustAnsweradvice I didn't want

I was lead to justanswer.com thinking it was a free service, I suffer sever depression and panic attacks. Immediately after asking my question I realized I had made a mistake and made repeated efforts to stop justanswer from continuing. I got the shock of my life today having been billed twice by them. I wrote my complaints on their website and hope they are trustworthy. It appears their page has been carefully structured to trick the unwary. They go ahead and have you ask the question before they tell you it's going to cost money. I thought I had cancelled my question but they just went right ahead. I haven't even looked at the answers to show I don't want their service. I advise anyone who has a question for them to be particularly wary.

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We can assure you that the website is not designed to be tricky but if you were in the mental state that you indicated you were in, we can see how any navigation might have been frustrating.

We'll need some more information from you in order to locate your account and take care of any outstanding billing issues.

Please reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a call at [protected] and we'll be happy to assist.

Regards,