Just Brakes / They Crashed my vehicle while in their care

1 store #66, Phoenix, AZ, United States

On November 15, 2015 I took my family van in for a routine oil change. They told us it would be about 4 minutes to an hour, so we went to the grocery store. About 3 and a half hours later I finally received a call that the vehicle was ready for pickup, but there had been an accident in their parking lot and there was some damage to our vehicle. When I arrived I found the entire right front of the vehicle to be damaged. I spoke to the store manager and the district manager that day and they assured me I would be taken care of and receive a call in the morning. That call never came! I had to call repeatedly over the next 2 days to reach the district manager - at that time he told me to take it to a body shop for an estimate of repairs and they would get it taken care of right away. I got the estimate to them by November 19th - $5000.00 minimum to repair and a week with out the vehicle. To date I have not heard from anyone to get this taken care of, every day I am told someone will return my call - but they never do. My first call in the morning will be to my attorney!! Don;t believe anything they tell you!!

Re