Juno / Unable to contact the main decision makers about a policy decision
I am unhappy with the switch Juno made from a user organized Science and Technology section on Juno's generic home page.
I was able to read about real science and tech news and comment freely on the topics.
this has changes and now the Sci is a rehash of business stuff of no real sci or tech breakthroughs.
I have searched the web site for a way to contact the "brains" behind this decision. Cannot do so. Why not?
Is Juno afraid of the ire of their users for such stupid decisions?
More Juno Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - Credit Card Charges never made 
- UOL Juno Online - Unauthorized Charges 
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*JUNO ONLINE, 888-839-5866, CA - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
- Juno - closing account ending email address
- Juno Online Services - frustration in trying to speak with jumia agent mr precious or any other to clear issues on how to proceed to payment on order 343411276.
- Juno Online Services - fees 
- Juno - Scam 
- Juno.com - Refuses to refund money
- UOL Juno Online - ISP service fraud