UOL Juno Online — credit card charges never made
I have had 3 charges on my credit card from UOL Juno Online as well as UOL Netzero Online. I do not have internet services at home. My office is already set up with internet via cable. I have contacted the company and was placed on hold for a long time. The customer service person, Saul did not know what a fraud department was. Needless to say my credit card had to be destroyed and reissued.
This is a total scam!
More UOL Juno Online Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - unauthorized charges
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*Juno Online, 888-839-5866, CA - unauthorized charge
- Juno - scam
- Juno - closing account ending email address
- Visa - UOL*Juno Online - unauthorized charge
- Juno Online Services - juno wi fi
- Juno - fraud/ invalid collection
- Juno Online Services - juno online
- Juno.com - refuses to refund money