Juniper Bank / Unethical Credit Card Practice
I had a credit line of $1200. Without prior notification, my account was reducted to $950. The money i owe on my account is $885. NOw my account is to it's limit. Their excuse was: we reviewed your account and decided that you didn't need the entire credit line of $1200. EXCUSE ME!! I called today, 12/20/08 and they said they were in the process of sending letters to their customers to explain this.
I used the card, paid on time and most often ahead of time, and this is what i get????
I could have made one purchase and would have been over my limit. I asked what can be done, they told me nothing. I complained that this is unfair and told them i am taking my business elsewhere. The representative offered to give me the payoff balance in effort to be sly.
I have been with this company for years, and for them to do this without notice is totally ridiculous. I have complained to the company and to every complaint site possible. I transferred my balance to another company. They will not get one more penny from me. (that is, if they don't find a way to get more money from me)
More Juniper Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclaycard - Apr charged 
- Barclays Bank - Staff 
- Barclay Bank - Charge to my account
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour 
- Barclays Credit Card - Outright lied to me