Joss & MainOrder Cancelled for No Reason

I ordered some decor items through this company in January 2012. I needed these items to stage a home which will be listed for sale March 1, 2012. The items did not arrive after 6 weeks. I attempted to call Joss and Main numerous times but the phone is picked up with no response, only recorded music playing. I emailed 3 times and received an automated response which claimed a customer service representative would reply within 24 hours. That was 3 weeks ago. It appears there is no way to contact this company. When I search the order history for my account, the order was cancelled with no explanation given. Furthermore, I was never contacted or informed of the cancellation. Poor, poor, business practices for this company. I will not buy from them again!

Comments

• Cu
      May 03, 2012

Hello, I am a new member to Joss & Main and read the complaints here and have to disagree with them. After reading these complaints I contacted their customer service to ask what their policy is for addressing consumer inquiries. I recieved a response (from Lewis) the same day. Additionally, my order arrived before the estimated delivery time. I also work in the shipping industry (for a postal consolidator) and was prepared for a possible delay, but I have to say J&M exceeded my expectations!

• St
      May 15, 2012

I received a rug with only a small portion of the print that was actually shown in the image. There was no disclaimer or note that what I'd receive wouldn't look like the photo. I have been unable to reach anyone. This is unacceptable business. I'm extremely angered and will ensure that no one purchases from this company.

• Lo
      Jun 16, 2012

It's always suspicious to me when I read a post from a customer who reports happy transactions on a complaint board. Why did the supposed customer google "complaints" and feel obliged to set the record straight? It's not what any happy customer I know does. I've gotten many items online, am happy with the purchase and don't then go find complaints about the company so I can refute those complaints. Beware the satisfied customer on a complaints board.