Jo Ann Fabrics / bad customer service

I recently returned some scrapbooking items to a Jo Ann Fabrics . The manager scolded me for bothering her during an on call lunch break and spit food out of her mouth. She twice had food fall out of her mouth and onto the counter. The manager slapped down the return receipt, slammed down the returns into a bin and stomped off. I will no longer be shopping at Jo Ann Fabrics.

So
Jun 12, 2013

Comments

• So
      12th of Jun, 2013

I went to return some scrapbooking items at a local Jo Ann Fabrics store and I had very poor treatment. I stood in line for quite a while as only one cashier had to check out a line of customers. The only other employee was at the cutting table with a very long line as well. It was finally my turn and the cashier seemed very over worked and stressed out. I explained that I wanted to do a return and she called a manager who was on a lunch break. The manager came out and scolded me by saying, "what do you need", in a very gruff tone and bits of food fell out of her mouth onto the counter as she grumbled, "I was eating lunch". I apologized to the manager and said I didn't mean to bother her. The manager shot back " I'm on call during lunch but I don't like to get bothered'. More food came out of her mouth and fell onto the counter. She did my return in very rude manner and slapped the receipt down for me to sign and slamming down the returns into a bin and stomped away. Needless to say I will not be shopping at Jo Ann Fabrics anymore.