Jim Click Chrysler / awful customer service
My husband & I are really easy going people. So for us to leave this kind of review (which we've never done before) means that the customer service was bad enough that we actually took the effort to type this.
We bought a new Jeep Wrangler and accessories in cash for my husband . If we had known how much Jim Click Chrysler would dick us around, we would have never bought from them. I don't know if people that work there are just absolutely lazy & unorganized, but they made it seem like it was REALLY inconvenient to make a simple phone call to say "Hey, we need $5, 000 more to put on those tires". We had to keep calling so that we'd be informed on when the Jeep would be ready. Then they'd beat around the bush about what was going on. Our sales consultant Lenny would say one thing, then another the next time we called, then another the following week. Not to mention he would RARELY return phone calls. It took him 3 weeks to mail us a check-refund! We called last week about it & a manager said the check was ready to go... LAZY LENNY just hadn't dropped it in the mail. When we received it, it wasn't even the amount he had said we would be refunded for.
A few more of the MANY examples of their incompetence:
- We got a letter about a re-call part that needed to be replaced a few weeks ago. We called & made an appointment to have this replaced. When we arrived for the appointment, they told us they didn't actually have the part & they would need to order it, which would take 3-4 days to arrive. Uh... the whole point of making the appointment was to replace that specific part. They couldn't have ordered the part before the appointment? They had a whole week to either order the part or re-set the date of the appointment. Or even call to tell us they didn't have that part. So they said it would take another 3-4 days and they would call us when it arrived. 1 week later... we're still waiting on the call. I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't ordered the part.
- They said they would take care of adjusting the speedometer because we had different tires replace the factory wheels. Nope didn't do that. We had to go back & make an appointment. Originally the had said the cost was on them. Nope, not the case either. They ended up charging us $100. Which would've been fine if they had originally said that but they didn't. Another example of how they'd say one thing then change their minds.
- They ordered the wrong wheels.
These are just a couple examples of their incompetence.
I've purchased cars at other dealerships & it was never that difficult. Paying in cash is supposed to be simple. Not at Jim Click. It's like pulling teeth when we have to deal with them.
I wrote a message to them about how bad their customer service has been & their response was:
"The other day I saw a bumper sticker; "Stupidity is not a crime so you're free to go."
That would be amusing... if it weren't coming from a "business". I thought businesses were supposed to act at least somewhat professional...
I'm purchasing a Wrangler for myself in another year... there is NO WAY I would ever make that purchase at Jim Click. I would rather drive the 2 hours to Phoenix for one there. You can also bet I'm going to be actively telling people & other review sites how horrible the customer service at this dealership is!
More Jim Click Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining
- Chrysler - recall s89