Jiffy Lube / Terrible service

1 Williamsport, PA, United States Review updated:

Jiffy lube Signature Service cost $29.99 and prides itself with the following service included: Change oil/Filer, Check air filter, wiper blades, vacuum floors and was exterior windows. Additional services are printed on your receipt such as check overflow level, brake fluid level, etc. -- this is about the third time that they do NOT vacuum the floors, there was a penny on the rear floor and it was not moved. One other time we took my husbands truck and about one week after the oil change, we needed to add brake fluid (no, there is no leak... we had a gas station check this)... so basically, they are charging for the oil change and just printing everything else out automatically. I hope they change the oil!!!

Comments

6th of Aug, 2009

I recently got my oil changed at Jiffy Lube off HWY 79 In Hutto, TX.. They put a broken seal on my car and my car dripped oil and smelled of burning rubber. I had to pay 164 dollars to fix what they screwed up. They said they would refund my money and I have gone back several times for my check and they said it would be there later. I am more than disatisfied with their horrible service. I have every intention to sue them if I do not receive my refund check by monday!

• Fn
      10th of Jan, 2010

your mechanic that you trust so much should be the one checking your fluids.not us because you have that doubt in your head and also that dirty air filter that we showed you, maybe if that mechanic does care about your car that's one of the easy things that he could of done for you, because you do spend all your money taking care of all the services at his shop!!!yeh right!!!

• Do
      29th of Jul, 2011

They twisted the bolts off 2 of my lugs and didn't replace them when they rotated my tires. I will never go to Jiffy Lube for any service again.

• St
      1st of Oct, 2011

Funny how all the comments defending Jiffy Lube comes from the part owner. He shows his intelligence by his sign on name. This is why I do not do business with this type of person.