Jiffy Lube / rip off
We went to Jiffy Lube to get an oil change. We were suprised to see that their prices have gone up to almost $40 an oil change.
They said the prices have gone up because the price of oil has gone up. However, that is not true! Oil had gone up to $147/ barrell several months ago, but due to the recession it is down to $53/ barrell.
Jiffy Lube was quick to raise its price when oil went up but now that oil is one-third the price it was just five months ago, they are unwilling to bring the prices back down.
To add insult to injury, they now charge to fill up antifreeze/ coolant which used to be free. They wanted to charge us $2.99/ per quart for antifreeze. I told them I could buy antifreeze for $8/ gallon and I was not going to be gauged by them!
More Jiffy Lube Complaints & Reviews
- Jiffy Lube - failure to honor warranty
- Jiffy Lube #1461 - $577 a/c damages complaint - no response
- Jiffy Lube - Deceptive statements 
- Jiffy Lube - Now I have a car with no engine sitting in a lot! 
- Jiffy Lube - cell phone text spamming 
- Jiffy Lube International - damages to vehicle after service
- Jiffy Lube International - poor/rude customer service
- Jiffy Lube International - overcharged for putting on a spare tire
- Jiffy Lube International - service
- Jiffy Lube International - oil change at san fernando california