ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Jiffy Lube Oil change customer service

I went to get an oil change and I was told (at the bay) I had to wait for the manager to get out of a meeting, because he (the staff) was new. That was fine. So, I went to sit in the lobby where I was rudely informed that she (the manager on duty) was in a meeting and that I had to leave. First of all, when do you hold meetings in your lobby? Secondly, why wasn't the door locked? Third, why was she so ignorant and condescending? I went to valvoline two doors down. They had a line of 7 cars waiting. The line moved quickly and they provided fast and courteous service. Like many of jiffylubes customers, I will be going there from now on.

Comment Guidelines