Jewelry Television (Jtv.com) / Customer Service
JTV provides no tracking numbers, but simply sends jewelry through the Postal Service as if they're mailing a letter! I ordered a ring, which has not arrived after nearly 2 weeks. When I called, I was told that I have to wait 21 days to file a claim, and then wait for the paperwork to be processed BEFORE my refund. There can be no replacement because the ring is sold out. Even though our regular letter carrier is on vacation and mail is being delivered incorrectly, JTV so-called Customer Service will NOT do anything on my behalf until the 21 days when we START filing the claims.
SHAME ON JTV!
More Jewelry Television (Jtv.com) Complaints & Reviews
- Jtv Jewelry Television - Bait and Switch 
- Jewelry Television - Bad diamonds and gems 
- Jtv And Jtv Auction Jewelry - CHEAP JUNK 
- Jewelry Television - TELLING LIES AGAIN 
- Jewelry Television - Deceptive Sleeing Practices 
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - jtv is a rip off 
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - 1.90ct moissanite fire platineve ring
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - getting my money back for a returned necklace I didn't want after I sent a payment of 63.98
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - poor quality and terrible customer service 
- JTV.com - set of 5 earrings