Watch Repairs USA Logo

Watch Repairs USA

Having problems with Watch Repairs USA?

Watch Repairs USA Customer Service Contacts

650 E. Algonquin Rd. Suite 350
Schaumburg, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Watch Repairs USA Customer Service. Initial Watch Repairs USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Watch Repairs USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Watch Repairs USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Watch Repairs USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Watch Repairs USARepairs

I sent in my hamilton automatic for tune up(runningfast), cleaning and new glass, weeks turn to months, overcharged for repair, now having to send it back three times and it still runs fast? up to 8 minutes a day now? i've asked for a total refund, heard nothing back so far. Never get a straight answer? total lack of customer service and will not correct their mistake
this place is a rip off!

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Dec 18, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We take feedback very seriously; however, I’m afraid we can find no record any customers with the name "Ten Beers" matching your name or details. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to help you wherever we can – if you have had a bad experience with our service, please contact us at [protected] between the hours of 8AM and 4PM CST or anytime via email at [email protected]

Watch Repairs USARepair #278957

It's been over a year and a half and still no status or return, despite holding my money.

I have plenty of communications and documentation if you desire.

Any thing you can do to help would be appreciated.

As stated above the repair number is: #278957

A status of this pocket watch would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Don Ditter
    [protected]@cyberchromeusa.com

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Oct 21, 2020

In contact with Don and his repairs are scheduled to be completed 1st week of November

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Oct 16, 2020

emailed customer, watch is scheduled to be completed by EOM.

Oct 01, 2020

Watch Repairs USA — Watch repair/overhaul

I sent this company my watch and over $200.00 dollar payment in January 2020. I have contacted them numerou...

Aug 02, 2020

Watch Repairs USA — Took over 9 months to get my $3k watch back (had to threaten legal action)

YELP REVIEW UPDATE (8/1/20): This company deserves zero stars and I can't believe they are still in...

May 13, 2020

Watch Repairs USA — Watch repair frauds

This sham company took $630.00 of my money to repair my heirloom antique gold pocket watch. After 5 months of...

Apr 13, 2020

Watch Repairs USA — Elgin pocket watch repair

Watch Repair USA takes your money and does nothing. I first contacted them on 5 May 2019, they received my...

Watch Repairs USAFraudulent service

My watch was sent for repair, and paid in advance. After more than two months of complete silence from the company, I began to send emails inquiring into the status of the repairs. I was told alternatingly -- that watch repairs were complete, and the item was being sent to the shipping department -- and that "finishing touches" were still required, necessitating one or two more weeks for completion. After 6 weeks of such stories being alternatingly conveyed (repairs are done/ repairs need 1-2 more weeks), two emails were sent to the supervisor (Randy) asking for clarification, which were ignored. A phone message left for Randy was ignored. When I requested a cessation of all work on my watch and an immediate return of the item, this request was denied.

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Oct 22, 2020

customers repairs were successfully completed with watch shipped back with proof of delivery

Mar 21, 2020

Watch Repairs USA — Repair #271639 - repair not done, charges not refunded

I have an old Doxa watch that used to be my great grandfather's. I wanted it repaired, but the local repair...

Watch Repairs USAthey’ve had my watch since october!

Status emails indicate the technician is working on it every time I request an update. Being strung along after spending $450. At this point I don't know if I'll ever get my Movodo watch back! It has priceless sentimental value. Repair #288380. Now I can't even get anyone to answer the phone or my emails. I feel like I am being scammed. I would not recommend this company to anyone!! Beware.

• Updated by Galaxy_Girl_522 · Oct 23, 2020

I believe it is a miracle we received our watch back. After countless emails and phone calls over several months, we received the watch in non-working condition. Aside from the crystal having a huge smudge on the underside, the winding stem fell out freely into my hand. So, after spending $450 and months of aggravation, I had to take my watch to a real jeweler to actually be fixed. I would never again work with this company.

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Oct 23, 2020

Messaged Renee and sent an email to get additional information. Watch repairs were completed with the watch mailed on 2/14/20 and successfully received.

Watch Repairs USAlack of communication and fulfillment of services

I had received an email regarding my watch being completed on June 11. It is now July 8 and radio silence. All I was asked was to provide the size of my wrist for a new watch band, to which I answered promptly within 24 hours. I have sent a few messages that have been unanswered and have seem a scary amount of similar stories on almost every online review. Repair #276174

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Nov 03, 2020

Customer paid for repairs 8/9/19 and was given an approximate repair time of 6-10 weeks. Watch was repaired in 12 weeks. All customer emails were responded to within 2 business days.

Watch Repairs USAwatch repair

Sent my Tag watch valued at about $2, 000 in for repairs last year. Cost of repairs was $700+. They sent it back twice first time it ran for a few weeks. Second time wasn't working when I got it. They've had it now for about 4 months. I keep asking for a status report fail to give me a response. No one answers the phone. This is getting to be a real problem. May have to file a theft complaint with the state attorneys office. I'm73 years old scams are not tolerated against seniors. In all my years never never allowed my self to get stiffed like this I'm out close to $3, 000. I should have researched this company prior to sending them an expensive watch. I used them a few years ago had no problems. I guess I'm screwed.

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Nov 03, 2020

Customer valued watch at $1500.00 when it was sent in for repairs and agreed to pay $699.97 for a full service overhaul, Quartz motor repair, Replace circuit board, Liquid crystal repair, Remove debris / rust from movement, Cleaning & oiling of the movement, Check parallelism between hands and dial
                Calibrate and timing check, new battery, gaskets, water testing and ultrasonic cleaning. We honored our one year warranty period. The customer sent watch in for warranty work on 4/10/19 and was shipped back 6/25/19.

Watch Repairs USAdeclined repair and paid for the return of watch.

Declined repairs and paid for the return of my watch. I have made several attempts to getting in contact with this place. At this time I have reached out to my attorney to start legal actions against Watch Repair USA. This is a joke of a company, who like to rip-off consumers. My repair number is 278607..see below information..

Status for Repair #278607

Current Status: Repair Declined / Awaiting Release To Shipping

Thank you for your payment on May 14, 2019.We will ship back your watch, unrepaired, within the next few business days. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it ships.

Shipping / Contact Information

Requested Services: Battery Replacement, Not Running
              Notes: Not for sure of problem. My thoughts Battery

Documents on File

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Nov 03, 2020

We provide customers with a prepaid shipping label to send the watch in and a complimentary estimate for the repairs. Denise declined the repairs on the watch and the watch was returned to her. All phone calls were answered and emails were responded to within 2 business days.

Watch Repairs USAwatch repair

I sent my wife's Swarovski Watch model # 999971 in November 2018 for repair. I have been inquiring about the watch and am told it will ship next week. This has been going on for 2 months. The Ticket number is 268245. My wife is upset because she loves this watch. I have been trying to speak with someone in authority there but it's impossible ti get anyone on the phone. Please help!!!

watch repair

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Dec 02, 2020

The watch was successfully repaired and shipped on 4/5/19. We have no records of the customer contacting us by phone, all communication's were via email.

Jan 17, 2019

Watch Repairs USA, Lynbrook, NY, 11563 — rado watch - ladies

My wife needed a new battery and a wrist band re-attached on her Rado watch which was under 2 years old and...

Watch Repairs USAmichelle watch with diamond bezel

Horrible service and communication from this company. I sent may watch in back in May 2018 and received a quote. I paid the full repair cost and then nothing. It is now December 21 2018 and still nothing. The only time I heard anything is when I sent in an email for a status. They continue to tell me nothing. I don't even know if they have the watch anymore. I should have done my research since all I see online is pour reviews with the same complaints that we are having with this company. I hope other people spend the time to check this company out before using them. I would tell anyone not to use them. It is a shame that they can just treat people this way.
                  My next phone call is to the better bbb. Not sure this will help but I just don't know what to do anymore.

• Watch Repairs USA's response · Dec 02, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We take feedback very seriously; however, I’m afraid we can find no record any customers matching your name or details. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to help you wherever we can – if you have had a bad experience with our service, please contact our customer service department at [protected] between 8AM and 4PM CST Monday through Friday or via email anytime at [email protected] and provide your 6 digit ticket repair number.

Watch Repairs USA — watch servicing and overhaul and return shipping charges

I sent a Men's Nobel automatic watch to this company and they received the watch on June 14, 2017. I did not...

Watch Repairs USAextremely inflated repair estimate for gucci twirl watch

Purchased a Gucci Twirl ladies watch well below the Gucci selling ask price of 950. The watch dial fell out of the bracelet. I sent it to Watch Repair USA and received a very inflated estimate with a bunch of bogus add on costs so that total repair would have been about $1500. The watch new for less that $500. is show below. Also below is their itemized repair cost showing all the bogus charges.

Brand: Gucci

Notes: Complete rebuild required. Exterior of bracelet is scratched. Polishing is optional but recommended for best appearance.
                    Service Description Price
                    Restoration
                    Special order new genuine Gucci watch case with integrated bezel assembly and crystal + installation (Takes approx 3-6 weeks).

$599.99
                    Restoration
                    Replacement new Gucci quartz movement + installation (Ordered from factory - takes approx 3-6 weeks).

$449.99
                    Stem & Crown
                    Special order new genuine Gucci stem and crown. (Takes approx 3-6 weeks).

$99.99
                    Restoration
                    Special order new genuine Gucci dial + installation (Takes approx 3-6 weeks).

$199.99
                    Restoration
                    New set of genuine Gucci hands + installation (Ordered from factory - takes approx 3-6 weeks).

$79.99
                    Battery Replacement
                    Replace with high quality, long-lasting battery.

$19.99
                    Tune Up
                    Professional bracelet detailing / polishing service.

$49.99
                    Accept Estimate

Subtotal: $1, 499.93
                    Shipping: Paid
                    Discount: $100.00

Total:
                    $1, 399.93

extremely inflated repair estimate for gucci twirl watch

• Updated by Watch Repair Scam · Jun 27, 2017

They offered to reduce the cost of polishing (which was not really needed). All they received was the bracelet worn only a few times.
                        Their reduced price was 100 but they said all the other repairs were "necessary" and they could not only do part of them...this was of course a total lie.

Watch Repairs USA — Stole my watch!

I contacted Watch Repairs USA and they assured me they'll fix my watch in no time. They seemed so...

Watch Repairs USA — Watch bracelet

This company uses a deceitful practice to get potential customers to send in their watches for repairs. They...

Watch Repairs USAUnethical business

I sent my Luminox watch in for a $15.00 battery replacement. Adam sends me a estimate for $150.00 stating that it is loosing time. I said the watch worked fine when I sent it to them and to just replace the battery. He refused and said that he can keep the watch or return it to me for $30.00. I ended up paying him the $150.00 for the supposed repairs he said the watch needed, which was really just a battery replacement. When I got the watch back, the one side of the watch band was broken. The other side of the band was all dried out and cracked badly. The watch was not sent to them in this condition. Why would they even send a watch back broken. I think they ultrasonic cleaned the watch and that dried the silicone band out. I emailed Adam and he said he would sell me another bad. STAY AWAY FROM WRUSA. Unethical business...