Jewel-Osco / customer service

Hoffman Estates, IL, United States Review updated:

I went to the store tonight to pick up baby formula with my wic coupons and I forgot to sign the book. And I processed to complain I just got it and forgot to sing it but they had my sign a paper and looked at my Driver license. And still gave me a problem! And this all happen in front a huge crowd. I have never felt so embarrassed In my whole life!! Me and my family lived here over 50 years and always shopped at the store in Hoffman estates Il on Roselle road!!! But after tonight I will never ever go back in there after what just happen!!! I work retail along with half my family and they even said how wrong that was and how your employees should of went about it in a different way unless you guys just don't care about your customers??? It's hard being a single mom let alone being on wic and to have everyone around staring was so humiliating !! I will makesure to let all my family know what happen tonight and friends and hopefully they will never shop with you guys again!! And on top of all that a lot of people know my family around here because we lived here so long but also my brother is a hoffman police offer so the last thing I need is for people to know my family and what just happen get around! But also maybe that's a good thing and people will stop going there after that [censored] show!! I will also be calling in tomorrow. Thanks you jewel osco for humiliating me tonight and making me cry all the way to meijers where they gave me no problem at all and are greatful I'll be shopping there for now! Thank god my son as food tonight! [protected] if by chance you want to call or even if you guys read these.

Am
May 07, 2018

Comments

• Ph
      May 12, 2018

My email and my phone number can't sign into my mymixx account. [protected]@yahoo.com and 773 784 5328 can you help thank you