Jetline Travel / they do price frauding

United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi whosoever go for deals through t zoo please be aware of company called "JET LINE TRAVEL" they got ridiculous customer service and i find out they are doing business of making us fool from India and they have many names as well ..how they work what i find out is they will give you wrong flights which doest not exist or else give you a flight which is too expensive just to make us realize that timings are bad and we are losing nights and trying to get more money from us .on top of that they charge you booking fee by saying admin fee..so if you want a good holiday don't go with them they are trying to ripped us by sitting in India and i don't understand why just to earn money this travel-zoo people give them a business even though after knowing they are dealing from india and thats too with the planing of ripping us off .

and they talk in their language about ripping us off as i come to know because one of friend coming with us was Indian and he found that the guys from India are talking [censored] about us as well as abusing ..so my job to share my experience with you all .

Ro
Sep 02, 2018

Comments

• Me
      May 22, 2019

I wouldnt bother with jetline ever. I booked a holiday to Greece through and asked if we could pay extra and fly from Bournemouth rather than gatwick with tui, they changed our flight accordingly and said that everything was all booked ok. However when I later tried to book my seat for my sister and I as well as luggage I could not get in. I went to tui rep and they confirmed our flight, when we got to the airport we had to pay £140 each way as no baggage was checked in. Jetline said on the co formation letter there was no luggage booked and they only charge for the cost of the ticket, however we received no e ticket to say if we had to pay for luggage and at no point on the phone call when booking did anyone ask if e were taking luggage. I am disgusted at their attitude and tui could not help us even though if you book in your luggage through tui there is not charge for luggage u dear 15kg. I will be taking the matter further as I feel the service was not adequately explained, my advice is DONT BOOK WITH JETLINE