Jet Airways / refund of user development fees.

India Review updated:

I Sudhir Verma along with two members of my family had travelled from Delhi to Chennai on 14Jul 2017 by Flt No 9W 759 and from Chennai on 18 Jul 2017 by Flt No 9W 7064 . The PNR no is CBKRUC.My ticket no is [protected]. For Mrs Vidhu Verma ticket no is [protected]. For Ms Samiksha Verma ticket no is [protected]. We have been charged User Development Fee of Rs 3696. It is requested that the same may be refunded to me .The report has been carried by Times of India dated 19 July 2017.My mobile no is [protected].
Thankig you,
Sudhir Verma

Su
Jul 27, 2017

Comments

• Va
    Jet Airways - Baggage missing
    Delhi
    India

My baggage is missing and I have boarded the flight for Bangkok from India on 15th Oct in Jet airways 9W066 @1:55pm.Dark blue baggage of VIP brand .
    Need it urgently as my mom's medicines are inside !!

• Ru
    Jet Airways - about behaviour of the staffs in india
    bahrain
    India

Staffs are misbehaving with the passengers in India. They are not giving respect. They are using slanght words like abey idhar aa. Hey you come here type. So, Its just a suggestion to the associates.

• Su
      Oct 28, 2018
    Jet Airways - missing lock and jipper ripped off from luggage
    mumbai
    jetairways.com

I boarded flight 9w8822 from Vancouver on May 22 to Amsterdam then 9w233 from Amsterdam to Delhi.
    When i got my luggage at Delhi Airport on May 23, one of my two checked in baggage was missing its lock and zipper was wide open.
    My valuable medications and cosmetics, dry food items and 4 pairs of socks were stolen.

• Go
      Nov 04, 2018
    Jet Airways - excess baggage charged
    nagpur
    [protected]@gmail.com

9w2256 20 apr jaidel. Pnr hngsei
    Handbaggage not allowed to carry.
    As per rule 7 kg should be allowed.
    Refund rs 5500/ gopal agarwal.
    Group of 4 person.

• Vi
      Nov 11, 2018
    Jet Airways - refund on cancellation
    Oman

I had booked 4 tickets on 17.03.17 on jet airways from delhi to leh and back. Due to some reason I had to cancel tickets same day. Despite sending numerous email reminders to airlines I am yet to receive my refund back on saving account till date i.e 28.03.17. It is really unprofessional approach from a airlines like Jet airways .