Jeep Chrysler - Jeep Wrangler / Gary Miller Jr.

1 Peach St.Erie, PA, United States Review updated:

Purchased a 2008 Jeep wrangler at Gary Miller Jeep Chrysler in June 2010. Soft top began leaking considerably end of october and the heat did not work. Had vehicle in to my local dealership three times. Made uncountable complaints to Chrysler company. A salesman at the delaership offered me a trade for a ford f150 which had twice the mileage, was a year older, and would have cost more. Just recently spoke with Gary Miller Jr. who stated that he didn't make the vehicle and that the vehicle is defective. When I asked for his help saying that he sold the vehicle to me he stated "so what". Stay away from this dealership. They are rude they do not care about their customers and do not stand by their products.

Comments

• Se
      27th of Nov, 2015

I have a 2012 Jeep wrangler unlimited (JK). The lower door hinges are rusting, coming from behind the paint. This vehicle is 3 years old and Chrysler will not do any thing to fix it. I worked for Chrysler/Jeep for 15 years as a tech, and this is my 3rd wrangler. I have never seen this happen to a 3 year old vehicle. They did not put this together right whether it was bad sealer or just no sealer this is going to be a big problem. I have sent in a complaint to the BBB but haven't heard anything yet. Wrangler owners beware!!