Jeep Chrysler - Jeep Wrangler / Gary Miller Jr.
Purchased a 2008 Jeep wrangler at Gary Miller Jeep Chrysler in June 2010. Soft top began leaking considerably end of october and the heat did not work. Had vehicle in to my local dealership three times. Made uncountable complaints to Chrysler company. A salesman at the delaership offered me a trade for a ford f150 which had twice the mileage, was a year older, and would have cost more. Just recently spoke with Gary Miller Jr. who stated that he didn't make the vehicle and that the vehicle is defective. When I asked for his help saying that he sold the vehicle to me he stated "so what". Stay away from this dealership. They are rude they do not care about their customers and do not stand by their products.
More Jeep Chrysler - Jeep Wrangler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler Jeep - 2008 jeep wrangler
- Chrysler - 2013 town and country transmission
- Chrysler - heated steering wheel and heated front seats
- Chrysler - right rear sliding door
- Chrysler - ram 2016 1500