JD Byrider / complete rip off

1 2426 Southeast 14th StreetDes Moines IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (515) 697-7073

This place is a complete rip off and their customer service skills are extremely poor. I purchased my vehicle in late November, 2014 and since then I've had nothing but issues with this vehicle. JD Byrider advertises their 3 year 36, 000 mile warranty, but what good is a warranty if they do not service your car? Every time I've spoken with a service team member they've told me I'd have to wait anywhere from two weeks to over a month to get my car into the shop, it's ridiculous. The funny thing is, my friend's warranty expired before she had any issues with her car and she called them to get her car serviced and they fixed her car that day!!! They told her that her warranty expired and let her know that she would have to pay for any work done to her vehicle. After she agreed they got her into the shop that day, but they're giving me the run around to get my car fixed.
If you have poor credit and very little for a down payment they are eager to help you, because they know in the end you won't be able to afford the vehicle. They go through this "extensive budget plan" to ensure you have enough money to afford the payments, but it's a bunch of bull. I informed the person doing my budget plan that my bills would not stay the same, I told her I'd soon be moving into my own two bedroom apartment which would at the very least run me $600 a month. Knowing this she said I would be fine and still sold me the car. Even before I moved into my own place I would hardly have enough to afford the car, I would literally be broke the day I got paid from work. They sold me a car that is worth $5700 for $11, 900 and after the interest I will be paying $16, 000 for a 2004 Chevy Impala. There are multiple issues that I've had with this car since the day I purchased it, and it's only getting worse. The sad part is no one will fix it!!
I would strongly advise anyone looking for a car to stay clear of this place! They're crooks and prey on people that they know cannot afford their cars. They don't tell you how much the car is until you're filling out paperwork. I asked my sales rep before I even went to the financing to fill out my paperwork how much my car was and she said she didn't know. I would have to speak with someone from CNAC to figure that out. They wait until the very last minute to tell you how much the car is and they don't mention that you'll be paying three times as much for the car in the end if not more.
Save your money for a down payment and go anywhere but here. They're awful! They advertise low down payments, but they have differed down payments and I still ended up paying over $1000 for a down payment. You do not pay on the car until the interest is paid off so you won't even start paying on your vehicle until the amount of the interest is paid off.

Tr
May 12, 2015

Comments

• De
      8th of Aug, 2013
    JD Byrider - harrassing me harrassing my family and friends
    jd byrider
    Waco
    Texas
    Phone: 2543005377

i am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and they have called me over 50 times as i was on bed rest after telling them that they will not stop they sold me a car that is a lemon charged me triplebthe price..