J.D. Byrider / car and service

1 Glendale Heights, IL, United States

Hi my names armando torres last year i went to get a vehicle from you Glendale heights location i seen that your company can help and you have reliable vehicles. Unfortunately within the first month there was issues and more issues occurred until last incident where axel fell off while i was driving. Your cnac manager jennifer told me it was bc i hit some thing but if that was the case i would have had a police report on vehicle wich that wasnt the case. Another incident in wich she illegally took money off my card without me or my girlfriends permission wich is documented and another incident in wich we came to verbal terms bc i was having personal issues anf couldn't make payments but we agreed on terms and so made a payment then she goea forth and has my car towed and then calls me to have car picked up 3 days later wich is obsured. All i want is fpr garnishment to stop you guys have vehicle and also i filed to lisa Madigan attorney general for illinois and paperwork i recieved said we meaning ypur company and me had to come to agreement about car and all i asked was for garnishment to stop. Since then have had no cooperation i have 2 pages of repairs of the vehicle and paperwork and im in process of a civil suit i have similiar stipulations of a civil suit that happened in Massachusetts. All i want is to stop garnishments, money is still taken out for a car that wasnt reliable and wasnt what you guys promised. Its predatory practices whst you guys are doing ive been paying and paying .thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Armando torres