JD Byrider / fraud and cheating
I bought a 99 Oldsmobile Intrigue three and a half years ago from the JD Byrider in Appleton Wisconsin. I was between a rock and a hard place because I was moving out of state and had no established credit history so no car company would finance me.
My car ran fine for the first three months but quickly started to fall apart. Within a year and a half of buying the car I needed the transmission replaced, the gears fixed because they apparently 'slipped out of place' so park was reverse etc. and finally the engine broke down and needed to be completely replaced. All three problems were quite expensive to fix.
I am a student a could not afford the thousands of dollars it would cost to fix the engine on top of my $300.00 a month car payment. I will make my last payment this week and have not been able to drive my car for over a year and a half. I have lost thousands of dollars to this company and was clearly taken advantage of.
More JD Byrider Complaints & Reviews
- J.D. Byrider / CNAC - repossessed car 
- JD Byrider - horror story 
- Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC - deceptive practices! 
- JD Byrider - rip off 
- CNAC Financing - Don't do business with them 
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - the service policy
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - general managers at joliet and glendale heights
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - unprofessional/ waste of time
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - 2011 dodge caliber mainstreet
- JD Byrider/CNAC - payments