JCPenney — order
I placed an order on 01/05/17. The shipment was late. One of the items was missing which was a pillow. I never received it. Agent over the phone was willing to credit so when I questioned him, he did but sent me a check for the amount instead of crediting me on my paypal or giving me a giftcard so I could go to the store to replace the item. The other items came with incorrect sizing. Went to the store. Store didnt have any items in stock so had to purchase something else. Manager didnt want to give me the discount that I received on the original order. What a mess? How do you guys stay in business with this customer service?
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional