JCPenney — jcpenney phone customer service
jcpenney.com has been having numerous glitches, and I have been unable to place an online order as I have done so many times in the past. So I called customer service to place my order over the phone. After waiting approximately 1/2 hour, a representative finally came to the phone. She was not interested in hearing about any of the problems that I was having with my online order.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Elmhurst, NYWhen I tried to read my order back to her, to make sure that she had placed it correctly, she impatiently told me to "move on." When I tried to give her an exact address of the store that I wanted the order sent to, she became rude. I decided that the order was not worth such an unpleasant exchange, and decided not to place it. I now have negative feelings towards JCPenney that I did not have previously.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional