JCPenney / customer service at the jewelries department

I want there Tuesday night to look at some rings and a very nice lady came help me and said to me that the rings that I was looking at was the same price so I shouldn't have any trouble coming back to purchase the other one if I really like it. I want back the next day in the evening time and I was waiting for a good 15-30 minutes before someone comes and help me out. Then a older lady came help me with my item that I'm buying, she doesn't know how to work in the jewelry department. She tries to ring up my item up like 5 times and try to charge me more then I was suppose to pay. She said that my item came up at $253 something cent and I was like no that is wrong price. I told her that I was just in last night to buy a ring and the other ring is the same price at $103 something cent and another 15% off. I guest she doesn't know how to do the math and she had a really really bad attitude. There was no greeting and no thank you.. Wow seriously I will never go back to Jcpenney anymore. They really have a bad bad customer service. Then I got a call back like couple of hours later and said the lady that help me out with my item forgot to the trans numbers on the ring that is being size.

Ci