JCPenney / poor quality eyeglass frames
I have always shopped JCPenney and trusted their products, till now. I bought eyeglass frames and lens at the local store in Jan 2011 and yesterday the frames came apart. Took them to the store thinking maybe a screw had come out, no such luck. The frame is broken and can not be fixed but they will sell me the same frame for 25% off. I asked about any problems with this type of frame before buying and was told they hold up very well. Guess they were wrong!! I am disappointed that they would not stand behind the product. Needless to say they will not get more of my money for any of their products in any of their stores.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional