JCPenneyappliances

If you are going to start selling appliances, then commit to it.
First, your store in Sanford Florida does not have someone in the appliance department to answer the phone. I spent 2 days trying to reach someone at the store. Once at the store (1/17/2017) I was told representatives are often moved to another department, leaving the Appliances department void of anyone to answer the phone.
Second, I don't understand, that after placing an order, changes can't be made. At the time of purchase I wasn't sure if my builder already allocated resources for the appliance installation.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Sanford, FL I was advised to purchase the install and cancel if I didn't need it. Well that was a mistake. When I called customer service two days later, I was told that I could not cancel the installation line items on my order because they had not been received; that I had to wait until my order was delivered. Why can't a cancellation be made prior to shipment?
My order is sitting in queue, not to be delivered for 3 weeks, but no changes can be made?
I was told I could only cancel the entire order, that changing only two items on my order was not possible.
This makes no sense to me.
I would like my credit now instead of waiting for 3 weeks and then having to tell the delivery guy to submit my request.

Pb
Jan 19, 2017

Comments

• Am
      Sep 01, 2017

We have gone through the exact same thing with the store in Olean NY. We are thoroughly disgusted with the whole experience.