JCPenney / 7974089 olivia leather roll arm sofa

I tried to purchase online, three (3) of these sofas at 7:30 AM on 1/17/2017. The sale price shown on your website was $1180.00. When I added the 3 sofas to my bag it showed a price of $2360.00. I used the 40% off (Shop44) and I received the discount but I did not receive the sale price advertised. I called the chat line and they informed me there was nothing they could do . The sale was over . I told them I had a screen shot of the sale price and the sale date ending 1/18/ 2017. I asked for an email address to forward the screen shot to. No email. BUT, I could include the screen shot in my chat. I told her that I would have to come off of my iPad and use my computer in order to do it. I also asked how to get the chat started again. She said just start another chat. Thanks for using JC Penney.
I then called customer service and explained what happened. She said that was a flash sale, too bad nothing we can do. I told her I had a screen shot of the sofa price and sale date. Could I send it to her. No sorry no email for you to send it to. No help I can give you. I asked to speak to her supervisor she said she would connect me. I waited on hold over 35 minutes and was then disconnected.
So there was no resolution. I have 3 sofas in my JCP bag and I cannot purchase them because they are the wrong price.
I believe that I should be able to purchase the 3 sofas at the $1180.00 sale price and receive the 40% shop44 discount.

JCPenney