JC Penney / state voucher
I was given a clothing voucher by the state for JCPenny in Jefferson Mall on Outer Loop in Louisville, KY. On 11/14 went in made selection and at the register was told that they did not take them only the St Matthews Mall did. On 11/24 went to St Matthews mall made selection only to be told they do not accept them. What is the policy as far as this goes? Do you or don't you accept them. I'm pretty sure the state would not have given out something they knew would not be honored.
Updated by Ms Richie, Nov 24, 2017
What is your policy regarding this?
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional