JC Penney / optical department service
I had to wait in-person 45min just to be told my glasses were not in yet. I went in to see if my glasses were ready for pick up, and the clerk said for me to sign in, which I did. I told her, "I just want to know if the glasses are here yet." And she said 'That is what everyone is here for." As I sat and waited, I noticed that other people were ordering glasses, not just picking up glasses.
after 30min I asked again, and she said I had to keep waiting. After 45min she called my name, checked and told me they were not in yet. I was not happy, and I said, "that is a heck of a way to run a business." She responded with "even children have to wait in line."
she could have just checked quickly to see if my glasses were ready, and if they were I could have waited, if not, I could just have left happily. Or, if they dont want to stop what they are doing to check to see if a customer's glasses are ready, they could have a list of names indicating that the glasses were ready, that is updated each days delivery, and scratch the name off when the glasses are picked up...
What a waste of good will; they did most everything correctly, and the one clerk dropped the ball...
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional