JC Penney / I will never order or purchase anything from jc penney again

United States Review updated:

I ordered a Rocker Recliner from JC Penney online. Basically spend 2 to 3 hours including being transfered twice, and put on hold, before I could get an estimated shipping date finally from Mindy. Besides the time it took for me to get the estimated shipping date, I was continually told by Casey as if I were stupid, and didn’t understand what she was repeatedly explaining to me, she still couldn’t tell me when the Rocker- recliner estimated to reach my house, and she refused to transfer to a manger. She kept repetitively telling me that the factory had 7 to 14 days to contact me.

I tried to tell her that I will not be here during the contact time frame(7 to 14 days)m because I will in Mexico, and I will not be able to retrieve messages. After demanding about 20 times that I be transfered to a manager, finally, Casey transfered me to Mindy, who again repeated the same information several times, and treated with the same disrepect. Finally, Mindy took the time to get me an estimated shipping date, which is all I wanted.

A customer should be able to be told a estimated shipping date within 3 days of recieving delivery of an item, and should be able to track it from Factory to destination and notify the customer as such, and JC Penney employees should treat persons no matter how stupid they are with respect. I will never order or purchase anything from JC Penney again, and neither will about 20 other persons in my place of work who over heard this bad experience.

Nu

Comments

• I
      12th of Sep, 2012

I was a long time customer of JCPenney, but as of today, I will never shop at JCPenney again. Their service is the worst and nearly every item that was order had to backordered. They would give a date the backorder would be sent and keep pushing it back until finally they email you to say sorry item no longer available. The reutrn policy is the worst, it took 6 weeks for me to get a refund on items that I sent back. Only to be told that they never received the mechandise back or that I had already been refunded...had to spend several days not hours days on the phone repeating the same thing just to ensure that I got my refund. I would talk to three different representative in the same day only to be told three different stories as to why I had not recieved my refund. Not worth the headache.