JC Penney / I will never order or purchase anything from jc penney again
I ordered a Rocker Recliner from JC Penney online. Basically spend 2 to 3 hours including being transfered twice, and put on hold, before I could get an estimated shipping date finally from Mindy. Besides the time it took for me to get the estimated shipping date, I was continually told by Casey as if I were stupid, and didn’t understand what she was repeatedly explaining to me, she still couldn’t tell me when the Rocker- recliner estimated to reach my house, and she refused to transfer to a manger. She kept repetitively telling me that the factory had 7 to 14 days to contact me.
I tried to tell her that I will not be here during the contact time frame(7 to 14 days)m because I will in Mexico, and I will not be able to retrieve messages. After demanding about 20 times that I be transfered to a manager, finally, Casey transfered me to Mindy, who again repeated the same information several times, and treated with the same disrepect. Finally, Mindy took the time to get me an estimated shipping date, which is all I wanted.
A customer should be able to be told a estimated shipping date within 3 days of recieving delivery of an item, and should be able to track it from Factory to destination and notify the customer as such, and JC Penney employees should treat persons no matter how stupid they are with respect. I will never order or purchase anything from JC Penney again, and neither will about 20 other persons in my place of work who over heard this bad experience.
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional