JC Penneycustomer service

Sun 4/16/2017: Ordered 5 items (2 pair of shoes and 3 jeans) for $88.61
Tues 4/25/2017: Called [protected] to check on the order, JC cust rep told me that the shoes were in but the jeans were not. They should be at the store tomorrow, Wed 4/26/2017
Thur 4/27/2017: Came to JC Penney to pick up, the jeans are still not in. Asked me to come back on Friday since the have truck delivery every Wednesday and Friday.
Fri 4/28/2017: After waiting for 45 minutes talking to the sales clerk and the ware house manager, they asked me to call the 800 number again because they don't know anything until the items arrive at their store.
Fri 5/5/2017: Call 800 numbers. The cust rep told me that the jeans have been shipped. Once they are shipped, they can't tell me when it will arrive at the store.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sugar Land, TXAsked to talk to a e-commerce manager asking them to refund my money since at this point I don't care about the order anymore. The e-commerce manager asked me to come to the store for the refund. I told her that I make 2 trips to the store, 2 phone calls and getting nowhere, therefore I really don't want to come to the store for the refund, there must be something they can do. The e-commerce manager called the store manager (while put me on hold) and assured me that they have processed my refund transaction and I should get a refund of $88.61 within 24 hours
Sun 5/14/2017: I checked my Chase Account and there is still no refund.
At this point, I still need to go to the store to check for my refund. Just show you how ineffient and careless they are with their customer relations.
I will never shop at JC Penney again.

My