JC Penney Companyshipping

I received my order in a box that was open on the top & the bottom!! When I picked it up off my porch, all of the contents fell out the bottom! There was also no packing slip, so I had to print the order confirmation email & check line-by-line if any items were missing from that ridiculous box! I've attached pictures on the top & bottom of the box prior to me opening itSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bixby, OK. Yes, these are pictures before I opened it.

JC Penney Company
JC Penney Company

Le
Jul 23, 2018

Comments

• Up
      Jul 24, 2018

I placed an online order on July 18th. Two days later I received an email that my order has shipped. I tracked the order to find it has shipped via UPS. I tracked that number to find that it doesn't exist. Contacted customer service, who in turn transferred me to a manager. I was informed that my item was being held for pick up by UPS and would ship soon and be delivered on the 30th of July. Twelve days to ship one small box? I informed the manager that I wanted my order or my money refunded. She informed me that I had to wait until after July 30th before any action can be taken.
    This is all BS. Very poor business. It's no wonder that JC Penny is going downhill. This will be my last time purchasing from them.