JC Penney Company / poor management behavior
I arrived at the Middlesboro Kentucky JC Penny this morning at 10:00am. The doors were not unlocked until 10:08am. The delay came from a manager named Penny. She saw me standing there but continued her conversation which seemed to be small talk. When she unlocked the door she did not apologize nor greet me. I had a salon appointment at 10am or 10:30am, I wasn't sure, so I had arrived at 10:00am.
I had a seat in the salon area and was approached by here. She asked what I needed, I stated I had an appointment. At 10:11 am the stylist passed by and Penny, the manager, rudely told her to clock in. When Penny was out of sight she began to loudly talk about the stylist being late and went on and on very rudely. She was in a full blown rage, almost screaming when Tara asked me back. Tara was embarrassed by the manager behavior and was obviously humiliated by the scene, but she smiled and acted very professional.
I hope that this is brought to Penny's attention. I hope she is advised to apologize to Tara for her rudeness. This was not professional. I did not see any manager skills in the presence of Penny. I was flustered just to be there and hear the way she was going on about this.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - Photographer 
- JC Penney Company - Jc Penny store employees Vero Beach Fl Mall
- JC Penney Company - Mattresse set
- JC Penney Company - Installed drapery program
- JC Penney Company - Customer service