Jazeera Airways / sexual harassment by senior manager!

1 India Review updated:

My Friend was working with Jazeera Airways. CP-N delhi. Boss Mr. Jha forced her to have SEX with him, and in return she could be a supervisor in airport, when she declined, he created hurdles on her way... She is not the only victim, we tried to contact police but they are as usual heartless and rude. So she changed the job.

Many of office girls and aspiring Air Hostesses are being harassed by him regularly. One day one girl even slapped him but that 40 years old maniac is still hunting around in Jazeera Airlines. As the most senior official.

Police is listening this!!! I know NO... They would be busy in some other business as usual.

Ma

Comments

• We
      16th of May, 2007

Take it into your own hands!

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2007

Hi all, hold ur breath and read the news, whatever the girls/females read and grow a faster they have the physically slave to the men. As a father, i know the value of a girl but for me my girl is kid to me., other than my girl all was sexy. Its nature, its not blameble, girls going for job is quite happening but it is opposite to natural.

If we go oppose to nature, we have to face such things in anyway.

• Fa
      15th of Jul, 2007

Invites for serious measures and action, complain to the companies board and similarly to women organizations, Jazeera Airways has roots in arab world, and arab laws are rigid laws against women harassment.

12th of Sep, 2007

Contact TV Channels ...u will find them in ample and if they aired your case u cannt imagine what will happen to that ###

• Al
      24th of Mar, 2008

Just cut off the genitil of such managers in such cases. He will never dare for anything like that for any other lady...

9th of Mar, 2009

a person can harrase if you can not opose. every one have the capability to protect he/she must have sense of living in the world.

• Ta
      1st of Jun, 2009
    Jazeera Airways - Cheating in the sold out seats
    Jazeera Airways
    xn--mgbuq0c.net

Jazeera was Showing Sold out seats for all the low fare Seats, however, and after a while, they have shown that there is seats available everywhere, this way, they make sure people like me will buy the expensive seats first, then they will sell the cheap seats.

this is cheating and is not acceptable.

2nd of Oct, 2009

Shame on us .. We can simply watch the TV and crib against people ..

2nd of Oct, 2009

At the same time i must believe - she could muster some courage and meet women cell, though i know writing your opinion is rather easy

• Vi
      17th of Mar, 2010

Hi All, , ,

Agree that she should shown her courage but you all know .. what we get in return if we all complain to the POLICE
    they all are same ..

This is such a shame that I am an INDIAN .. we are being harassed by our own countrymen ..

• Na
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Jazeera Airways - Service
    Kuwait

It is good that Jazeera Airways is growing and increasing connection to Indians cities but I have complaint that Jazeera Airways have not started any direct flight from Kuwait to New Delhi ( INDIA's Capital).

They should have started direct flight to New Delhi first than to Kochi.

• Ta
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Jazeera Airways - my missing lauguage. i travelled from ruh-kwi-hyd on 16aug 2018
    India

Could you update me about my missing lauguage.

• De
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Jazeera Airways - Unprofessional Flight attendant
    Nasseem
    Kuwait

Flight attendant: Islam Mohammed.

1- Lacking the ability to provide service.

2- Neglected passenger's order for a long period of time.

3- Lying to avoid doing his duties.

4- Chatting with passangers in the back.

This isn't a way to assist a passenger, please do something.