Jadoo TV / cheating by jadoo tv

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone:

This company sold a tv adapter promising the telecast of International channels (Sports and Asian Channels specifically) through internet streaming. They informed that what they were doing is absolutely legal.
Since 4 days of my purchase of this product, none of the channels are showing up as promised.
They said that they have a return policy of 2 weeks, and I called up the agent who sold me and the customer care. Customer care says that they don't take it back and refund my money, and needs to be returned to the agent. Agent says the Customer care is bluffing and he cannot take the product back.
Also, for channels not streaming they inform that they or their product is not accountable.
I feel ripped off by this company's product. Their product cost is $250 (One time charge).
Need government to take some quick action against these crooks as they are fooling a larger crowd by selling this product.

Ra

Comments

• Ab
      20th of Feb, 2017

I can't believe how Jadoo TV is still able to do its business in North America after years of cheating and false promises. If peole decide to hire a good lawyer to file a lawsuit against them, I am willing to chip in.

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2017

My jadoo stopped working. I called their tech support center and I was told that software in my Jadoo box is corrupted. I was given two options replace this box a used refurbished one and pay $50 OR replace this box with a new box and pay $100. Used one has 1 year warranty. I said I have already replaced my Jadoo 2 and Jadoo 3 due to same issue and the guy said think about it and call us back if you agree we don't have any control on software.
    Conclusion: They must have control on each Jadoo MAC number and they intentionally corrupt software after warrant expires in order to make more money.

• Ta
      16th of Jul, 2017

This product is a total fraud. For the first two months, the channels worked on and off. Sometimes no audio, other times no video.
    Some other times, the channel won't come at all. Now, most of the popular channels simply disappeared. The customer service don't take responsibility for adding those channels in the first place. Instead they blame the customer for adding third party channels. This whole thing is a fraud, pure and simple. The company and the sales agents need to be prosecuted for deceptive practices.

• Hu
      20th of Mar, 2018

Jadoo TV 5: Piece of garbage box . Bought it a week ago, either it buffers or errors out. Their technical support is of no use and its really impossible to either talk to them or get hold of them . This should be banned in USA, it's a total scam.

• 4q
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Jadoo TV - Jadoo 4
    Morris Plains
    New Jersey
    Jadootv.com

Bought in May 2017 and now it's EROS Now is not working-keeps buffering and restarting the box.

5th of Nov, 2018
    Jadoo TV - Jadoo is stack
    Italy

How can I reset Jadoo tv it's stack on one page from 2 days pls tell me the easiest way to rest and reply pls