Jack in the Box — over charging on my bill
today, nov 18, 2017, I ordered two surpreme breakfast sandwichs listed at 3.79 each at the Des Moines, Wa store. After going thru drive up window I saw they over charged me. Charging me 3.99 each. I parked and went in to get my over charge back. The menu in store also said 3.79, but I was told I had to pay 3.99 because they raised the price today and forgot to change menu price. When I asked for a manager they told me he left for the day, his name is Raj. The girl at the counter was so rude I returned all my food order.
Instead of good custom service, they took the food and threw it away. I feel they should of honored they listed price, and not have been rude to me. It's not much the 45 cents over charge, it was their attitude about it. Des Moines JIB has lost a loyal customer.
Des Moines, wa
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service 
- Jack in the Box - service
- Jack in the Box - unfair and non professional