Jack in the Box / open interviews at federal way jitb

1 Federal Way, WA, United States Review updated:

The person who answered the phone was less than unhelpful. I was in the drive thru about 3days ago and noticed a sign that said open interviews. However, i didnt get the days the interviews were being conducted. I went to the website and it indicated that i need to apply in person. I called the restaurant to get the info i needed to apply. (Day of the week, times, etc.)The person i talked to insisted that there wasnt a sign in the window and i needed to apply through the website. I went back to website and i got the same info. I called back and she wouldnt let me know her name or if the manager was there. She told me she didnt have that information. I feel this was no way a customer service rep should treat anyone.

Kr
Nov 15, 2018

Comments

• Do
      15th of Nov, 2018

They are likely thanking their lucky stars you weren't smart enough to actually hoist your backside off the couch and actually go down to the location and physically reevaluate the sign. I know reading is hard, so let me try and type slowly to break it down for you. "APPLY IN PERSON". This statement means you can have even the most minuscule amount of professionalism necessary to break your heart and actually show up IN PERSON at the restaurant and APPLY. Maybe if you had the gumption and initiative (1) to open the door of the restaurant IN PERSON (2) and ask for the manager, and then finally (3) ask for the means in which you can APPLY you would capture the mysterious essence of APPLY IN PERSON. Wow... what a concept, right? The restaurant employee that answered your phone call (you know, the one that was smart enough to figure out how to get hired) is likely very thankful that they will not have to suffer your daily screwups as their unfortunate new co-worker. Small favors, I suppose.

Hope that helps,