Jack In The Box / manager

1 Phoenix az, United States

I had visited Jack-in-the-Box earlier today in about 1:30 at Phoenix Arizona store on 40th Street and Bell I ordered a fajita pita what's a grilled chicken patty which was $2 extra I opened it in Dakar and it was gelatinous fat it was disgusting anyhow I went back in the store so they can either fix it or just give me a refund either or so she told me that she couldn't give me a refund and that they would have to make the order again so I said fine all the time I was waiting for my food I thought they were actually buying time for the GM manager to come there when she got there she barged in would an attitude and said I'm not giving you money back you can only get your food redone so I said that's fine that's what I'm waiting for my food and then she says well that's BS telling me that she is replaced my food in the past like years ago and that I always do this which is not true but I have been attending the same Jack in the Box for over 15 years anyhow she would not replace my order or give me back my existing order she threw me out call the police on me lied and said that I was threatening her and trying to hit her or whatever which is no such thing was a complete lie there is cameras to prove it I'd like to speak to somebody ASAP regarding the situation she embarrassed me I was so embarrassed I was yelling cuz she was yelling because of her attitude I mean it was a really ugly situation I feel that I should sue the company because of how she treated me with disrespect and I thought this customer was always right especially when there is gelatinous fat coming out of your sandwich it's right in front of them it's common sense I paid for a grilled chicken breast Patty not to have gelatinous fat in my sandwich or beat the pita pita I feel discriminated against she made me feel terrible and after all that she still call the police and lied on me that I did all of those bad things and I haven't again cameras don't lie and if I have to get a lawyer to get the film I will do so I expect a call back at (602)832รท8919

So